The format of your paper must strictly adhere to the IEEEtran Proceedings Format. There are several versions of the IEEE style. Please make sure you use exactly the versions that are linked below.
LaTeX users: please use the LaTeX class file IEEEtran v1.8 (CTAN archive) and the following configuration (without option ‘compsoc’ or ‘compsocconf’):
Word users: please use this Word template (see also the corresponding PDF file for comparison).
Make sure your paper:
- does not exceed the page limit specified,
- is in PDF format,
- is in letter page size,
- does not have page numbers,
- has all fonts embedded in the PDF file,
- uses only scalable font types (like Type 1, TrueType) --- bit-mapped font types (like Type 3) are not acceptable,
- has all figures embedded in vector graphics (if not possible, use a high-resolution bitmap format of at least 300 dpi; do not use JPG, but a lossless format like PNG or GIF),
- has all text in figures and tables large enough and readable when printed,
- has a caption for every figure or table,
- has the title and all headings properly capitalized (cf. Section Help),
- has no orphans and widows (cf. Section Help), and
- does not use footnote references in the abstract.
The use of color in regular body text (e.g., in order to emphasize words, URLs, or citations) is discouraged due to reduced readability and greyscale printing. The use of color is allowed in figures, tables, listings, and in non-body text, such as source code, XML snippets, etc.
Accepted papers will be published as IEEE Xplore Digital Library Proceedings. All authors of all accepted contributions will be asked to complete an electronic IEEE Copyright form and will receive further instructions for preparing their camera-ready versions from Conference Publishing Services (CPS).
Acceptance of a paper implies that one of the authors registers for the conference to present the submission; failure to do so by the early registration date will result in the paper being withdrawn from the conference proceedings.
Conference proceedings will be submitted for inclusion into the IEEE Xplore Digital Library. IEEE reserves the right to exclude a paper from distribution after the conference (e.g., by not placing it into the IEEE Xplore Digital Library) if the paper is not presented at the conference.